You have such a gift of holding space in both formal and informal ways. I have always felt seen and heard by you working together over the years. You are a gifted facilitator, educator and coach. I’m glad to know Reach faculty will continue to grow and thrive in their leadership and coaching practice with support and consultation from you!
- Individual coaching for teachers, mentors/coaches, program leaders, and school leaders
- Seminars and forums to support ongoing skill development, problem solving, and development of professional learning communitiess
- Development of coaching component to support curricular innovations
- Support for mentors/coaches to become more skillful in:
– Cognitive coaching, observation and feedback, and goal setting
– Supporting teacher effectiveness in educational equity, working with English learners, or special needs students